An exciting new partnership between DCIU and Wonder Workshop
The Department of Teaching, Learning, and Innovation and Wonder Workshop are committed to accelerate the adoption of computer science principles into 21st-century classrooms. Teach Wonder supports educators as they integrate coding and robotics skills into everyday teaching and learning.
Dive into theory and practice new concepts with creative and reflective learning activities, all while connecting with a larger community of like-minded educators.
Teach Wonder Professional Learning Program
DCIU is excited to partner with Wonder Workshop to bring the Teach Wonder Professional Learning Program to educators across our region. Introduction to Coding and Robotics with Dash & Dot, the first course in the Teach Wonder series is available now. DCIU offers two ways to participate:
Course AccessBasic Option, Course Access Only
- Access to Introduction to Coding and Robotics with Dash & Dot online course
- 12 hours of Act 48 credit
- 1 Dash robot ($149.99 value)
- Special discount offers for additional Wonder Workshop robots
- 1 year subscription to FlipGrid ($65.00 value)
Course Access + WorkshopFull day, hands-on workshop hosted by DCIU
- All of the benefits of Course Access, plus…
- 6 additional hours of Act 48 credit (18 total)
- Collaborative activities from the course curriculum. Dive into theory and practice with colleagues!
- Hands-on time with your Dash robot. Get started with support from facilitators and your peers!